Dr. Chandra Prakash Sharma (b.1941) has Masters in English, Economics, and Ph. D. in Business Management. He held several important positions in academics and business during his career from 1964 to 2003. He is a trained management scientist, a noted economist and lover of literature with several publications in all these areas to his credit. More than half a dozen publications share his research papers on economic issues of national importance. His research work has been widely reviewed by the prominent Newspapers like Economic Times, The Tribune, The Indian Express, The Times of India, etc. Since his retirement in 2003, he is actively posting his poetic compositions on a number of websites like poemhunter.com, poetfreak.com, museindia.com, Boloji.com, and facebook.com to name only a few. He was the Contributing Editor (2008-2009) of Enchanting Verses Literary Review.
Beside his score of research papers he has the following books to his credit.
1. Corruption and Lokpal, Kalpaz Publications (2013), Delhi-110052
2. Industrialization and Development Banking, Deep & Deep Publications (1989), Rajouri Garden, New Delhi
3. Industrialization and Regional Development, Deep & Deep Publications (1988). Rajouri Garden, New Delhi
4. Status Report on Industrial Development of Punjab, IDBI Project, (Co-authored) Punjabi University, Patiala (Mimeographed 1987)
5. The Divine Symphony (Hymns of Guru Tegh Bahadur in English Verse), Purnima Publication (1976), Patiala
6. Symphony of My Being, e-book on lulu.com
7. Poetry Series of C. P. Sharma, The World’s Poetry Archive at poemhunter.com
Dr. Sharma has the honor of sharing his poetry in about a dozen of thematic International anthologies of English poetry. Two of his poems have been rendered in Romanian and published in an International Anthology of Poetry ‘Geneza Visurilor’.